Friday, May 21, 2010

Ever jump over hurdles?

Have you ever wondered what life was all about? If your like me, you probably have! That's totally ok. Yet life can be full of so many different curves, and bumps, and jumps, and U TURNS. These "bumps" in the road tend to leave us wondering what our next move or turn should be. I can't help but turn to the Bible and see what it has to say to us about living life. I get to my life passage which is Romans 12:2 which says "Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect."

If your not sure what this means, then you won't want to miss this blog! I will be talking about this verse in more detail, and NO I will NOT make this all "spiritual" or speak in "Christianese" I would rather have it make sense then just be words you don't understand!

Hope to see you next time.

Derek

1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks great.

    Our company has been representing authors for the past twenty years. We would love to add you to our database to receive press releases from them regarding books applicable to the genres you review.

    Thank you in advance,

    Ken Eason
    Bostick Communications
    bostickops@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete