Monday, August 30, 2010

CHANGES KIND OF MESS US UP.

It has been an amazing week. I just moved from my mother's home and moved into my dorm room at Multnomah University. I felt like a little kid who was leaving home for the first time ever. I mean there were so many options, and ways that I could arrange my room. Then I remembered that I have a roommate, and that he doesn't like to have stuff on the walls. (I like having a picture or two on my walls) but I have to be considerate of him.

So.............

When I look back at this past week-end, I learned a couple things that I think don't just apply to college students.

1) Life changes (moving, new jobs, locations, etc.) can be very exciting, but must not change our vision
2) Just because there are changes doesn't mean that we can sit back and not plan for the future
3) CHANGE in NOT good or bad. It's BOTH! The secret is not  wether it's good or bad, but how we deal with and plan for the changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment