Saturday, October 23, 2010

LOOKING FOR A GUEST SPEAKER????

We all know them. We have all had our experiences with them! Yet when we are planning a conference, or a retreat of some sort, we usually don't think to get a guest speaker. This is very common, so don't feel bad. However, when your thinking about doing a retreat, or a conference, or even just a training session, why don't you see what speakers you could get.

I would love to come and speak at a retreat, conference, seminar, or anything else you may have a need. Please feel free to let me know if you are interested.

I have spoken at youth retreats, and church services and events. I have spoken on topics such as: the church, prayer, how to live a life of prayer, and several more.

If you are interested, contact me and I would love to see how I could help your next conference, seminar, church service, or church event.

No comments:

Post a Comment